You will need
– Clear glass faceted cross
– Pictures (i.e photos, printed material anything on paper will work as long as the ink doesn’t run when wet)
– Small scissors
– Clear adhesive (Mod-Podge Dimensional Magic, Glossy Accents etc)
1. Cut the image to fit the cross. Trace the cross with your pen and cut a 2-3mm inside your tracing. Trim to fit image behind the paper.
2. Take some adhesive and add a SMALL amount to the back of the pendant. Place the paper on the back. Using your fingers smooth out any air bubbles and make sure the adhesives is spread evenly. Use a clean cloth to clean any excess glaze
3. Allow to dry for a while. Take your pin and insert through the hole in the top of the pendant through the paper. Using your pin you may want to pierce a hole next to it. Take your your head pin and instate it through the hole. The reason you use a pin first is so you don’t tear the paper with the head pin. Using your paint brush a layer of the clear adhesive on the back of the pendant. Allow 24 hours to try. Remove head pin and now the pendant is ready to add to your designs.