1 14mm cast metal ring
8 4mm jump rings
4 head pin
4 8x10mm Imperial Crystal rondelles
6 6x8mm Imperial Crystal rondelle crystal AB
6 6x8mm Imperial Crystal rondelle main colour
1. Divide the chain into twelve 10cm lengths. TIP: The easiest way to do this is to measure one length of chain then hang it off a piece of an eye pin and then take the remaining chain hang, measure and cut against the first section. Use picture above as a guide.
2. Start to create the chain tassel by taking one 4mm jump ring and thread the open end of two sections of chain and the rim of the 14mm ring. Repeat this step five more times.
3. Take one head pin and thread one 8x10mm rondelle. Create a beaded dangle by trimming the bead 1cm from bead and forming a loop. Take one eye pin and thread one main colour* 6x8mm rondelle. Create a link-beaded-dangle by trimming the eye pin 1cm and forming a loop. Before closing the loop thread the top loop of the previously created beaded dangle. **Take another eye pin and thread one crystal ab* 6x8mm rondelle. Create a link-beaded-dangle connecting to the previous created link-beaded-dangle*** Repeat from ** to *** for the third link. Repeat this step three more times changing the colour combinations of the rondelles in the link-beaded-dangles. See picture for guide.
4. Select one random section of the chain. Cut the chain 1cm from the top (make sure you keep the cut chain as you will use it in step 5). Now take one of the beaded sections from step 3, gently undo the top loop and hang off the cut chain. Repeat this step three more times cutting the chain in various sizes.
5. Take two 4mm jump rings and the 4 sections of cut chain from step 4. Take one jump ring and thread two sections of chain and hang on one side of the 14mm ring. Take the other 4mm jump ring and hand the remaining two sections of chain on the other side.