1 10mm jump ring
1 metre 0.38mm tiger tail
1 crimp bead
1 charlotte end
27 4x3mm Imperial Crystal rondelle beads
16 8x6mm Imperial Crystal rondelle beads main colour
8 4x6mm Imperial Crystal rondelle beads main colour
12 8x6mm Imperial Crystal rondelle beads second colour
6 4x6mm Imperial Crystal rondelle beads second colour
126 Size 11 Toho Seed Beads
1. Thread the clasp on the tiger tail and sit it in the centre. The tiger tail is now divided into to two. Now thread on each side of the tiger tail two silver 4x3mm rondelle beads and one black 8x6mm rondelle bead.
2. Thread onto on one end of the tiger tail silver 4x3mm rondelle beads. Now take the other end of the tiger tail and pass through the same bead but in the opposite direction so the tiger tail criss-cross and the bead sits horizontally between the black rondelle beads.
3. Thread on one length of tiger tail one 4x6mm rondelle bead, one 8x6mm rondelle bead and nine seed beads. Now take the end of the tiger tail and thread back through the 4x6mm rondelle bead and the 8x6mm rondelle bead. Make sure the seed beads sit inside the bracelet when pulling tight. Repeat this step for the other length of tiger tail to complete the butterfly.
4. Thread onto each side of tiger tail one seed bead, one 4x3mm rondelle bead, one seed bead and one 8x6mm rondelle bead of the second color.
5. Repeat Steps 2 to 4 alternating colors, until you have in total seven butterflies (four black & three of the second colour). Finish by threading on each end of tiger tail one seed bead and two 4x3mm rondelle beads. Then pass both end of tiger tail through the charlotte end and one crimp bead. Using your flat-nose pliers secure the crimp bead. Trim the tiger tail and close the charlotte end. Attach a 10mm jump ring to the end of the bracelet.