You will need
1/2 strand of 3x4mm Imperial Crystal rondelles
1 Cast Metal Hoop
3 13mm Lucite Flower
135cm 25ga Wire (we use the Artistic Brand)
1 bead hanger
1. Divide the wire into one 60cm length and three 25cm lengths.
2. Take the 60cm length of wire. Create a 2cm tail and secure the tail of wire to the rim of the hoop by wrapping the tail around until the wire is secure. Now thread the bottom loop of bead hanger and sit the bead hanger so it sits on the top of the hoop creating a bail. Secure the bead hanger by threading the wire through the bottom loop and around the rim of the hoop two or three times. Finish securing the bead hanger by wrapping the hoop three times to the right of the bead hanger.
3. Thread three 3x4mm rondelles on the wire. Gently arch them using the picture as a guide and secure to the rim of the hoop by wrapping the wire around the hoop three times. Repeat this step until the rim of the hoop is decorated with crystals. Secure the wire by wrapping around the hoop. Trim the wire and finish flushed to avoid any sharp edges.
4. Take the three strands of 25cm length of wire. Fold them in half. Place the fold on the bottom of the hoop. Secure by twisting together. Twist the strands together until it reaches approx. the half way point of the hoop. Spread the wire out into three groups of two. Now take each group of two and twist together a few times.
5. Take the group of two wires sitting on the bottom right. Separate them and on one of the strands thread one of the lucite flower beads and one rondelle bead. Sit the flower on the base of the wire. Secure by bringing the wire back around the rondelle and through the flower bead. When you flower is sitting correctly secure by twisting the two section of wire together twice. Repeat this step for the other two groups of two wires.
Note If you are using your flat nose pliers to help pull the wire though the beads work gently because if you are too harsh the wire may snap.
6. Take the group of two wires sitting on the bottom right. Separate the wires. *Create a ‘leaf’ by thread three rondelle beads on one of the wires leaving a slight gap between the base of the wire and the beads (hold it with your fingers). Now create the shape by bring the wire around and wrapping it together at the base.** Now bring the two section of wire together and twist a few times. Create a new leaf by separating the wire and taking the longer section to create a leaf (by repeating from * to **). Once you have created the leaf twist the wires together until it reaches the rim of the hoop. Secure the ends by wrapping around the rim of the hoop. Trim the wire and finish flushed. Repeat this step for the other two groups of two wires using the picture as a placement guide.