1. Divide the 22ga into three 15cm sections. Divide the 26ga (the thinner wire) into three 15cm sections and one 10cm section.
2. Take one 15cm length of 22ga wire (the thicker wire) and fold it approximately half way making one section of wire 2cm longer than the other. Place the hoop so it sits in the fold. Now twist the longer section of wire around the hoop twice to secure the wire. Repeat this step with the other two length of 22ga wire.
3. Bring all the sections of wire together and secure by twisting around twice – right at the base. Now spread the wire out creating the “radius threads” base of the web. Use the picture as a guide. Finish by securing the ends of the wire to the ring by wrapping the end of the wire to the frame. Trim if need to finish and use your flat-nose pliers to finish the ends of the wire flushed.
4. Start to spin the thread (or the wire in this case). Take one 15cm length of 26ga wire. Create a 2cm tail and secure the wire to the top of the hoop just under the left hand side of the centre of the web by wrapping the tail around (use picture as a guide). Make sure the wire sits on the top side of the pendant. *Now bring the wire around to the closest radius thread and start bringing the wire under making sure the top lies flat. When the wire is flat, wrap around the radius thread and bring the wire back to the top.** Repeat from * to ** making your way around to the other side of hoop. Once you have reached the other side finish by securing to the ring by wrapping the end of the wire to the frame. Trim if need to finish the wire flushed.
5. You are going to repeat step 4 two more times creating another two section of the web. Use the picture as a guide.
6. Glue the rhinestone to the spider charm. Take the last 10cm section of wire. Create a 2cm tail and secure the wire to the top of the ring (on the right of the centre of the web) by wrapping the tail around. Take the charm and thread on the open end of the wire when you are happy with the position secure it to the hoop by wrapping the wire twice through the top loop of the charm and the hoop. Finish by securing to the hoop by wrapping the end of the wire to the frame. Trim if need to finish the wire flushed.