Bird Nest Bracelet
5 5×0.8mm jump rings
2 6x1mm jump rings
3 8×1.2mm jump rings
4 head pins
7 eye pins
1 23x30mm cast metal bird nest connector
1 bird charm
18cm 7x4mm flat link un-soldered chain
1 resin rhinestone connector lt. topaz
13 size 8 bronze Toho seed beads
10 4mm cast metal daisy spacers
21 4x6mm Imperial Crystal rondelle
3 3.2mm rhinestone cabochons
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Divide your chain into 1 x 10.5cm (22 links) and 4 x 1.5cm (3 links). Glue the rhinestones cabochons in the bird nest and allow to dry.
2. Take 4 x eye pins and thread onto each eye pin 1 x crystal rondelle, 1 x daisy spacer, 1 x crystal rondelle, 1 x daisy spacer and 1 x crystal rondelle. Form beaded connectors by trimming each eye pin 1cm from the last bead and form a loop. Take one of the 1.5cm (3 links) lengths of chain and unlink the three links of the chain opening them link jump rings. Now take the open three links and join the four newly created beaded connectors together to form a beaded chain.
3. Take 3 x eye pin and thread 1 x crystal rondelle, 1 x daisy spacer and 1 x crystal rondelle. Form three beaded connectors. Take one length of 1.5cm (3 links) chain and open the last link as you would a jump ring and thread one beaded connector. *Take one more 1.5cm chain and open the end link and thread the other side of the beaded connector. On the other side of the chain open the end link and thread one new beaded connector. ** Repeat from * to ** two more times on the last repetition omit the last new beaded connector.
4. Take 4 x head pins and 4 x crystal rondelles and thread one bead on each head pin. Create beaded dangles by trimming each head pin 1cm from the last bead and forming a loop.
5. Take 1 x 8mm jump ring and thread 1 x beaded dangle (step 4) and then take one more 8mm jump ring and thread the previous 8mm jump ring and the end of the 10.5cm length of chain the end of the two beaded chains created in step 2 & 3. Take one more 8mm jump ring and thread the other end of the three chains and the resin rhinestone connector. Take 1 x 6mm jump ring and thread the other end of the rhinestone connector and the bird nest connector. Take one more 6mm jump ring and thread the other end of the bird nest connector, 3 x beaded dangles & the hook.
6. Take 2 x 5mm jump ring and thread 3 x seed beads on each jump ring and then attach to the jump ring between the resin connector and the bird nest. Take 1 x 5mm jump ring and thread the bird charm and 1 x seed bead and thread the same 6mm jump ring. Take 2 x 5mm jump ring and thread on each jump ring 3 x seed bead on each jump ring and then attach to the jump ring attach to the hooks (in between the beaded dangles.)