Charm Bracelet - Etched Looked Shell & Crystal
1 26mm brass lobster heart clasp
1 11mm cast metal twisted ring
2 Fits 14mm Rivoli settings4 Cast metal charms
8 bead caps
2 6mm rhinestone rondelles
17 6mm jump rings
11 Long head pins
8 head pins
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Glue the two crystal cabochon to a setting. Allow to dry. Use a jewellers glue like E6000 or similar.
2. Take eight long head pins and eight shell beads. Create shell beaded-dangles by placing a bead on each head pin and trimming 1cm from each bead and forming a loop. (Picture 1 – B)
3. Take eight head pins, eight bead caps and eight 8mm Howlite beads. Create howlte beaded-dangles by placing a bead on each head pin and trimming 1cm from each bead and forming a loop. (Picture 1 – A)
4. Take two head pins, two rhinestone rondelles and four 8mm 8x6mm Imperial Crystal rondelles. Create crystal beaded-dangles by placing one crystal rondelle, one rhinestone rondelle and one crystal rondelle on each head pin and trimming 1cm from each bead and forming a loop. (Picture 1 – Cc)
5. Purple bracelet only: Take the cast metal flower bead and create a charm by placing it on a head pin
6.Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the end of the 18cm length of chain and attach the clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and attach the 11mm twisted ring the other side of the chain. (Picture 2)
7. Attach the charms and beaded-dangles to the bracelet base by using 6mm jump rings in the following order (start on the first link next to the jump ring attaching the clasp and keep adding charms every second link). Cluster all the items on one jump ring for each link.
LINK 1: Shell beaded-dangle (step 2) & Howlite beaded-dangle (step 3)
LINK 3: One setting with crystal (step 1)
LINK 5: Same as link 1
LINK 7: One charm
LINK 9: Same as link 1
LINK 11: One crystal beaded-dangles (step 4)
Repeat the above combination from link 1 to link 11 to complete the rest of the bracelet.