Charm Bracelet Lucite, Crystals & Shell - Purple Jasmine
1 11mm cast metal twisted ring
4 5mm Four Leaf bead caps
12 head pins with ball
24 head pins small
18 jump rings
4 charms (fairy, oval rose, fat bee, Drop Victorian)
8 20mm printed shell beads
4 10mm Czech fire-polish round beads
24 3x4mm Imperial Rondelle beads
8 17mm Lucite star flowers beads
8 13mm Lucite flower cup beads
8 16mm Lucite style flat flower beads
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Take 24 small head pins, 24 Lucite flower beads & 24 Imperial rondelle beads. Place on each head pin one rondelle bead and one flower bead. Create beaded dangles by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
2. Take 8 head pins with ball and 8 shell beads. Place on each head pin one shell bead. Create beaded dangles by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
3. Take 4 head pins with ball, 4 Czech fire-polish beads & 4 bead caps. Place on each head pin one bead cap & one fire-polish bead. Create beaded dangles by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
4. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the end of the 18cm length of chain and attach the clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and attaché the 11mm twisted ring the other side of the chain.
5. Attach the charms and beaded dangles to the bracelet base by using 6mm jump rings in the following order (start on the first link next to the jump ring attaching the clasp and keep adding charms every second link). Cluster all the items on one jump ring each link.
LINK 1 One Lucite star flower beaded-dangle (step 1), one Lucite flower cup beaded-dangle (step 1) and one shell beaded-dangle (step 2)
LINK 3 One Lucite flat flower beaded-dangle (step 1) and one fire-polish beaded-dangle (step 3)
LINK 5 Same as LINK 1
LINK 7 One Lucite flat flower beaded-dangle (step 1) and one charm
Repeat the above combination three more times to complete the rest of the bracelet.