Charm Bracelet Lucite, Crystals & Shell - Vintage Rose
1 11mm cast metal twisted ring
4 5mm Four Leaf bead caps
12 head pins with ball
32 head pins small
18 jump rings
4 charms (Heart, Butterfly Classic, Key & Flower)
8 20mm printed shell beads
4 10mm Czech fire-polish round beads
32 3x4mm Imperial Rondelle beads
12 17mm Lucite star flowers beads
12 13mm Lucite flower cup beads
8 12mm Lucite lily flower bead
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Take 32 small head pins, 32 Lucite flower beads & 32 Imperial rondelle beads. Place on each head pin one rondelle bead and one flower bead. Create beaded dangles by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
2. Take 8 head pins with ball and 8 shell beads. Place on each head pin one shell bead. Create beaded dangles by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
3. Take 4 head pins with ball, 4 Czech fire-polish beads and 4 bead caps. Place on each head pin one bead cap & one fire-polish bead. Create beaded dangles by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
4. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the end of the 18cm length of chain and attach the clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and attach the 11mm twisted ring the other side of the chain.
5. Attach the charms and beaded dangles to the bracelet base by using 6mm jump rings in the following order (start on the first link next to the jump ring attaching the clasp and keep adding charms every second link). Cluster all the items on one jump ring each link.
LINK 1 One Lucite star flower beaded-dangle (step 1), one Lucite flower cup beaded-dangle (step 1) one Lucite lily beaded-dangle (step 1) and one shell beaded-dangle (step 2)
LINK 3 One Lucite flower cup beaded-dangle (step 1) and one fire-polish beaded-dangle (step 3)
LINK 5 Same as LINK 1
LINK 7 One Lucite star flower beaded-dangle (step 1) and one charm
Repeat the above combination three more times to complete the rest of the bracelet.