Crystal Magic Charm Bracelet - Purple Passion
1 heart lock
1 11mm cast metal twisted ring
24 head pins
18 jump rings
6 cast metal Rivoli setting 14mm
6 bead caps
3 cast metal flower charms
3 14mm crystal round cabochons
3 14mm Altered Art Picture Cabochon
16 4x6mm Imperial Crystal Rondelle beads amethyst
6 10x12mm Imperial Crystal Rondelle beads amethyst
2 8mm Czech fire-polish beads Dk Tanzanite
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Take six cabochons (3 x picture + 3 x crystal) and six settings. Use your glue to glue the one cabochon to each of the setting.
2. Take sixteen head pins and sixteen 4x6mm rondelles. Place on each head pin one rondelle bead. Create small beaded-dangle by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
3. Take six head pins, six 8x10mm rondelles and six bead caps. Place on each head pin one bead cap & one rondelle bead. Create beaded-dangle by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
4. Take two head pins and two 8mm Czech beads. Place on each head pin one bead. Create beaded-dangle by trimming each head pin 1cm from the bead and forming a loop.
5. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the end of the 18cm length of chain and attach the clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and attach the 11mm twisted ring the other side of the chain.
6. Attach the charms and beaded dangles to the bracelet base by using 6mm jump rings in the following order (start on the first link next to the jump ring attaching the clasp and keep adding charms every second link). Cluster all the items on one jump ring each link.
FIRST LINK: One rondelle beaded-dangle (step 3) and one small beaded-dangle (step 2).
THIRD LINK: One setting with picture cabochon (step 1) & and one small beaded-dangle.
FIFTH LINK: One flower charm one small beaded-dangle.
SEVENTH LINK: Same as first link
NINTH LINK: Once setting with crystal cabochon (step 1) & and one small beaded-dangle.
ELEVENTH LINK: One fire-polish beaded dangle (step 4) & and one small beaded-dangle
Repeat the above combination two more times to complete the rest of the bracelet. On the last repetition omit the fire-polish beaded dangle & one small beaded dangle.