Crystal Owl Bag Charm
1 38mm lobster swivel clasp w/chain
1 Cast metal owl pendant with rhinestones
2 16x10mm cast metal leaf charm
1 eye pin
7 head pins
5 3mm spacer beads
3 4mm daisy spacers
9 6mm jump rings
3 cast metal tiny flower bead cap
2 7mm cast metal four point bead caps
1 18mm crystal feature beads
3 13mm Lucite-style flower cups
2 6mm round glass beads
2 8x6mm crystal rondelle
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Create the following beaded-dangles.
A: 3 red daisy flower beaded-dangles – One daisy spacer, one 13mm Lucite flower cup bead, one tiny flower bead cap and one 3mm spacer bead
B: 2 round beaded-dangles – one four point bead cap, one round 6mm green bead and one spacer bead
C: 2 rondelle beaded-dangles One 6x8mm rondelle bead
NOTE: beaded-dangles are created by threading the bead or sequence of beads on a head pin, then trimming the head pin 1cm from the last bead and forming a loop.
2. Take one eye pin and thread the 18mm feature bead. Create a beaded- connector by trimming the eye pin 1cm from the bead and using your round-nose pliers to form a loop. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the top of the newly created beaded dangle and the bottom of the chain attached to the lobster clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and thread the other end of the beaded-connector and the top of the owl pendant.
3. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread one red daisy flower beaded-dangles (step 1A) and attach to the large jump ring attaching the lobster clasp to the chain (sitting left from the chain).
4. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread one round beaded-dangles (step 1B) and one cast metal leaf charm. Attach to the first link of the chain, sitting on the right.
5. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread one red daisy flower beaded-dangles (step 1A) and attach to the second link of the chain, sitting on the right. Now take another 6mm jump ring and thread rondelle beaded-dangles (step 1C) and attach to the same second link of the chain but sitting on the left.
6. Repeat step 4 but instead attach the jump ring to the third link, sitting on the right.
7. Repeat step 6 but instead sit the red daisy flower beaded-dangle on the fourth link sitting to the left and the rondelle beaded-dangles sitting on the fourth link on the right.