Cutest Owl Bag Charm
1 38mm lobster swivel clasp w/chain
1 Cast metal owl pendant with rhinestones
2 cast metal leaf charm
1 eye pin
8 head pins
2 long head pins
4 4mm daisy spacers
6 bead caps
9 6mm jump rings
2 8x6mm Imperial Rondelle Crystal Beads
1 8x10mmmm Imperial Rondelle Crystal Bead
4 10mm Lucite Style flower cups
2 round flat glass beads
2 oval flat glass beads
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Create the following beaded-dangles.
A: Four flower beaded-dangles: 1 daisy spacer, 1 lucite flower cup and 1 bead cap.
B: Two Imperial rondelle beaded-dangles: 1 8x6mm crystal rondelle
C: Two flat round beaded-dangles: 1 flat glass bead
D Two oval round beaded-dangles: 1 oval glass bead
NOTE: beaded-dangles are created by threading the bead or sequence of beads on a head pin, then trimming the head pin 1cm from the last bead and forming a loop.
2. Take one eye pin and thread one bead cap, one 8x10mm crystal rondelle and one bead cap. Create a beaded- connector by trimming the eye pin 1cm from the bead and using your round-nose pliers to form a loop. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the top of the newly created beaded dangle and the bottom of the chain attached to the lobster clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and thread the other end of the beaded-connector and the top of the owl pendant.
3. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread one flower beaded-dangles (step 1A), one Imperial rondelle beaded-dangles (step 1B) and one leaf charm. Attach to the large jump ring attaching the lobster clasp to the chain (sitting right from the chain).
4. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread one oval beaded-dangles (step 1D) and one flower beaded-dangle. Attach to the first link of the chain, sitting on the left.
5. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread one flat round beaded-dangle (step 1C) and attach to the same first link of the chain, sitting on the right.
6. Repeat step 5 but instead attach the jump ring to the second link, sitting on the right.
7. Repeat step 4 but instead attach the jump ring to the second link, sitting on the right.
8. Repeat step 3 but instead attach the jump ring to the last link sitting on the left.