Beautiful Gemstone Calla Lily Set
2 ear hooks
7 head pins with ball
3 4mm daisy spacers
1 15mm cast metal ring
16 eye pins
32 4mm spacer beads
16 bead caps
20 6mm jump rings
1 8mm jump ring
3 calla lily beads
6 4mm opal beads
4 6mm opal beads
16 8mm opal beads
8 8mm south sea shell pearls
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Create the following beaded-connectors
A Eight pearl beaded-connectors: One spacer bead, one bead cap, one 8mm pearl, one bead cap and one spacer bead.
B Eight opal beaded-connectors: One spacer bead, two 8mm opal beads, one bead cap and one spacer bead
NOTE: Beaded-connectors are created by threading the bead or sequence of beads on an eyepin, then trimming the head pin 1cm from the last bead and forming a loop
2. Take one head pin with ball and thread one 4mm opal bead, one calla lily bead, one daisy spacer and one 4mm opal bead. Trim and form a loop. Take one 6mm jump ring and attach the newly created bead-dangle and attach to the 15mm cast metal ring.
3. Take four head pins with ball and 4mm opal bead. Place a bead on each head pin. Trim slightly longer than usual and create a loop. After creating the loop gently undo and attach to the 15mm cast metal ring (two each side of the beaded dangle)
4. Create the beaded strap by joining beaded-connectors from step with 6mm jump rings in the following order: *one pearl beaded-connectors (step 1A) and opal beaded-connectors (step 2B)** – Repeat from * to ** three more time. Repeat this step for the second beaded strap.
5. Using 6mm jump rings attached the beaded straps from step 4 to the cast metal ring. Using a 6mm jump ring attach the clasp to the end of the necklace and on the other side the 8mm jump ring.
1. Take one head pin with ball and thread one 4mm opal bead, one calla lily bead, one daisy spacer and one 4mm opal bead. Trim and form a loop. Take one ear hook and with your round nose pliers gently open the bottom loop and thread the newly created beaded-dangle. Repeat step for second earring.