Paris in Spring Bag Charm
1 38mm lobster swivel w/chain
1 44mm cast metal Eiffel tower pendant
1 17x24mm cast metal diving swallow charm
1 16mm cast metal hollow heart charm
3 cast metal leaf charms
1 eye pin
7 head pins
10 6mm jump rings
5 13mm Lucite style daisy beads
5 4mm Imperial Crystal bicones
2 glass leaf charms
1 18mm Imperial Crystal flat round bead
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Take 1 x head pin and thread 1 x 4mm bicone and 1 x 13mm Lucite style daisy bead. Using the fine-tip of your round-nose pliers create a small double loop (refer to pictures below). Repeat this step four more times so you have in total five daisy-flower beaded-dangles.
2. Take 1 x head pin and thread 1 x glass leaf. Bend the head pin over the leaf bead so it sits flat. Using your round nose pliers create a S loop and then face the loop so it sit forward (refer to pictures below).
3. Take 1 x eye pin and thread 1 x 18mm Imperial Crystal flat round bead. Trim 1cm from the bead and form a loop. Take 1 x 6mm jump ring and attach the newly created beaded connector to the end of the chain at the end of the key ring. On the other side of the beaded connector thread one new 6mm jump ring, the Eiffel tower pendant and one daisy-flower beaded-dangles (step 1).
4. Take 1 x 6mm jump ring and thread 1 x cast metal leaf charm and 1 x daisy-flower beaded-dangles. Attach to the length of the chain. Repeat this step with the remaining two daisy-flower beaded-dangles.
5. Take 1 x 6mm jump ring and thread the glass leaf charm (step 2). Attach to the chain repeat this step for the last glass leaf charm. Using 6mm jump rings attach the swallow and heart charm to the chain.