Phoenix / Peacock Bag Charm
10 6mm jump rings
1 large lobster clasp
1 Phoenix pendant
10 head pins
9 daisy spacers
9 4mm bicones
10 6mm bicones
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Divide your chain into 2 x 2cm, 2 x 4cm, 2 x 6cm, 2x 8cm & 1 x 10cm lengths. Use your wire cutters or open the links like jump rings to divide the chain.
2. Using the picture below as a guide attach the lengths of chain to the phoenix pendant using 6mm jump rings
3. Take 1 x head pin and thread 1 x 4mm bicone, 1 x daisy spacer and 1 x 6mm bicone. Trim 1cm from the bead and form a loop before closing threading the end of one of the length of chain. Repeat the step 8 more times so every length of chain has a beaded dangles hanging from it.
4. Take 1 x head pin and thread 1 x 6mm bicone. Trim 1cm from the bead and form a loop. Before closing the loop attach to the loop at the end of the phoenix tail.
5. Take 1 x 6mm jump ring and thread the top loop of the phoenix pendant and the large lobster clasp.