Purple Butterfly Charm Bracelet
4 Setting for 18x13mm oval brass ornate
2 18x13mm tempered glass cabochon damask pattern
2 18x13mm tempered glass cabochon butterfly purple
1 26mm brass lobster heart clasp
1 11mm cast metal twisted ring
24 5mm bead cap cast metal four leaf small
24 4mm cast metal daisy spacers
22 6mm jump rings
4 10x20mm cast metal bow connectors
8 10mm Howlite round beads purple
4 16mm Lucite style flat flower beads
20 10mm Lucite style flower cup small
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Take the four cabochons and four settings. Glue a cabochon to each of the settings. Allow to dry.
2. Take the four bow connectors and four charm. Using 6mm jump rings connect the bow connectors to each of the charms.
3. Take one head pin and thread one cast metal daisy spacer, one small Lucite flower cup and one bead cap. Trim 1cm from the last bead and form a loop. Repeat this step nineteen more times so you have in total twenty flower cup beaded-dangles.
4. Take one head pin and thread one bead cap and one 10mm Howlite beads. Trim 1cm from the last bead and form a loop. Repeat this step seven more times so you have in total eight Howlite beaded-dangles.
5. Take one head pin and thread one cast metal daisy spacer and one flat Lucite flower. Trim 1cm from the last bead and form a loop. Repeat this step three more times so you have in total four flat flower beaded-dangles.
6.Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the end of the 18cm length of chain and attach the clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and attach the 11mm twisted ring the other side of the chain.
7. Attach the charms and beaded-dangles to the bracelet base by using 6mm jump rings in the following order (start on the first link next to the jump ring attaching the clasp and keep adding charms every second link). Cluster all the items on one jump ring each link.
FIRST LINK: Two flower cup beaded-dangles (step 3) and one Howlite beaded-dangles (step 4)
THIRD LINK: One flat flower beaded-dangles (step 5) and one setting (step 1)
FIFTH LINK: Same as first link
SEVENTH LINK: One bow connector with charm (step 2) and flower cup beaded-dangles (step 3)
Repeat the above combination from link one to link seven three more times.