Rhinestones & Flowers Charm Bracelets
1 14mm cast metal ring
4 fits 12mm rivoli settings
4 cast metal charms
8 cast metal bead caps
32 4mm daisy spacers
4 rivoli rhinestone
26 6mm jump rings
44 head pins
12 17mm Lucite flowers star
20 14mm Lucite flower cup beads
8 10x8mm Imperial Crystal rondelle
4 8x6mm Imperial Crystal rondelle
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Create the following beaded-dangles
A: Twelve star flower beaded-dangles: One daisy spacer and one 17mm Lucite star flower bead
B: Twenty flower cup beaded-dangles: One daisy spacer and one 14mm Lucite flower cup bead
C: Eight large rondelle beaded-dangles: One bead cap and one 8x10mm Imperial Crystal rondelle bead
D: Four medium rondelle beaded-dangles: One 8x6mm Imperial Crystal rondelle bead
NOTE: Beaded-dangles are created by threading the bead or sequence of beads on a head pin, then trimming the head pin 1cm from the last bead and forming a loop
2. Take eight large rondelle beaded-dangles: (step 1C) and eight jump rings. Attach a jump ring to each beaded dangle.
3. Take the four rhinestone rivoli cabochons and the matching four settings. Glue the cabochons to the settings.
4.Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the end of the 18cm length of chain and attach the clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and attach the 11mm cast metal twisted ring to the other end.
5. Attach the charms and beaded-dangles to the bracelet base by using 6mm jump rings in the following order (start on the first link next to the jump ring attaching the clasp and keep adding charms every second link). Cluster all the items on one jump ring for each link (Picture step 5).
LINK 1: One star flower beaded-dangles (step 1A), two flower cup beaded-dangles (step 1B) and large rondelle beaded-dangles: (thread the jump ring step 2)*
LINK 3: One setting (step 3) and one flower cup beaded-dangles**
LINK 5: Same as link 1
LINK 7: One metal charm, one rondelle beaded-dangles (step 1D) and one star flower beaded-dangles
Repeat the sequence from link 1 to link 7 three more times to complete the bracelet.
* For the blue bracelet use light blue flower cup and one dark blue flower cup. For the purple bracelet use the dark purple flower cups only
** For the blue bracelet use the two colours alternatively and for the purple bracelet use the light violet flower cups.