Rock Star Cross Earrings
Published in Australian Beading
2 ear hooks
4 head pins
4 eye pins
2 19mm brass filigree drops
4 13mm brass embossed flower coins
2 8mm Swaroski bicones
10 8mm rhinestone beads
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Take one eye pin and thread three 8mm rhinestone balls. Trim 1cm from the last bead and create a loop.
2. Create the cross by taking one head pin and thread one 8mm rhinestone bead. Take the head pin and thread through the middle rhinestone bead threaded on the eye pin and then thread one more 8mm rhinestone bead. Trim the head pin 1cm from the last bead. With your round nose pliers create a half loop and hook it on the rhinestone bead working it so it is hidden from view.
3. Take one eye pin and thread one 8mm Swarovski bicone; trim 1cm from the last bead and before closing hook the bottom loop of the rhine stone bead cross. On the other side of the eye pin open the loop and thread on the brass filigree drop.
4. Take one head pin and thread vertically through the first bead, trim 1cm from the bead and create a loop before closing thread a coin charm. Repeat on other side
5. Repeat step 1 to 4 to create the other earring.