Three Strand Bracelet - Lapis Lazuli
6 crimp beads
6 wire guardian
6 crimp bead covers
75cm Tiger Tail (cut into 3 x 25cm sections)
1 large heart lobster clasp
3 links of 10mm round chain
2 6mm jump rings
1 head pin
12 6mm rhinestone rondelles
68 6mm round Lapis Lazuli beads
5 8mm round Lapis Lazuli beads
6 10mm round Lapis Lazuli beads
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Cut tiger tail into three 25cm sections.
2. Take one 25cm length of tiger tail and thread the tail through one crimp bead the wire guardian and back through the crimp bead. Crimp the crimp bead with your crimping pliers. Take your flat-nose pliers and gently place the crimp cover on top of the crimp to hide. Work your flat-nose pliers around the crimp cover to close. Repeat this step with the other two length of tiger tail.
3. Thread the following combination on the three length of tiger tail
STRAND 1: Nine 6mm round beads, *One 10mm round bead, one rhinestone rondelle**, repeat from * to ** three times, One 10mm round bead and ten 6mm round beads.
STRAND 2: Seven 6mm round beads,***one rhinestone rondelle, one 8mm round bead, one rhinestone rondelle, five 6mm round beads****, repeat from *** to **** two times and two 6mm round beads.
STRAND 3: Twenty 6mm round beads, one rhinestone rondelle, one 10mm round beads, one rhinestone rondelle and four 6mm round beads.
4. Finish each piece of tiger tail by threading a crimp bead and work through one wire guardian and through the crimp bead again. Close the crimp bead and cover with a crimp cover.
5. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the ends of the three beaded strands and the lobster clasp. Take one more 6mm jump ring and thread the other end of the three beaded strand the chain. Take one head pin and thread the last 6mm round bead. Trim and form a loop. Before closing attach to the last link of the chain.