Three Strand Bracelet - Cyrstal, Rhinestone & White Howlite
75cm tiger tail
6 wire guardians
6 crimp beads
6 crimp bead covers
5 8mm jump rings
1 6mm jump ring
1 thin cast metal bead hanger
1 14mm ravoli setting
1 lobster clasp
1 14mm crystal
6 6mm rhinestone rondelle beads
3 10mm white howlite beads
25 8mm white howlite beads
34 6mm white howlite beads
8 8x6mm silver Imperial Rondelle crystal beads
6 6x4mm silver Imperial Rondelle crystal beads
9 3x4mm silver Imperial Rondelle crystal beads
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Cut the tiger tail into three 25cm sections. Glue the 14mm crystal cabochon into the setting. Once the glue is dry take a 6mm jump ring and hang the setting off the bead hanger
2. Take one 25cm length of tiger tail and thread the tail through one crimp bead the wire guardian and back through the crimp bead. Crimp the crimp bead with your crimping pliers. Take your flat-nose pliers and gently place the crimp cover on top of the crimp to hide. Work your flat-nose pliers around the crimp cover to close. Repeat this step with the other two length of tiger tail.
3. Thread the following combination on the three length of tiger tail –
STRAND 1: Five 6mm howlite beads, one 4x6mm silver rondelle bead, four 6mm howlite bead, one 4x6mm silver rondelle bead, one bead hanger with attached setting (step 1), one 4x6mm silver rondelle bead, *four 6mm howlite bead, one 4x6mm silver rondelle**, repeat * to ** two more times and five 6mm howlite beads.
STRAND 2: Eight 8mm howlite beads, one rhinestone rondelle, one 8x6mm silver rondelle bead, *one rhinestone rondelle, one 10mm howlite bead**, repeat from * to ** two times, one rhinestone rondelle, one 8x6mm silver rondelle bead, one rhinestone rondelle and eight 8mm howlite beads.
STRAND 3. Four 6mm howlite bead, *one 8mm howlite bead, one 3x4mm silver rondelle bead **, repeat * to ** six more times, six 8x6mm rondelle beads, one 3x4mm silver rondelle bead, one 8mm howlite bead, one 3x4mm silver rondelle bead, one 8mm howlite bead and four 6mm howlite beads.
4. Finish each piece of tiger tail by threading a crimp bead and work through one wire guardian and through the crimp bead again. Close the crimp bead and cover with a crimp cover.
5. Take one 8mm jump ring and thread the ends of the three beaded strands and the lobster clasp. Take two 8mm jump rings and join them together to form a chain now take one more 8mm jump ring and thread the other end of the three beaded strand the jump ring chain.